The Ship & Pilot in Ilfracombe is a great choice for lunch.
- Monday – Saturday – served from 1-5pm.
- Whether you just want to come in for a lunchtime sandwich and a coffee with a friend or you want to indlugle in something more substantial like our famous tower burgers burger washed down with a thirst quenching pint of ale or cider our lunch menu is the perfect choice.
- A varied menu of small plates, sandwiches and toasties from £5.95.
- A great warm and relaxed friendly atmosphere with great music.
- Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Children, Dogs? No problem, we’ve got it covered.
- Food made to order using local suppliers, helping to support North Devon’s economy.
Homemade Soup Of The Day – 5.95
Served with crusty bread. Please ask at the bar for today’s soup of the day.
Small Ocean Basket – 7.50
Crispy floured whitebait, homemade fish cake, tempura king prawn, fresh crevette, panko breaded calamari, Marie Rose & tartare sauce dips, crispy salad
Prawn & Crayfish Cocktail – 6.50
Sweet, juicy king prawns & crayfish in a classic Marie Rose sauce with shredded Iceberg lettuce and sliced brown bread
Dirty Chips – Small – 6.50 | Large – 8.50
Chunky chips smothered with melted cheese, crispy bacon & spring onion
Homemade Halloumi Fries – 6.50
Lightly crumbed deep fried halloumi with a homemade cranberry dip and crispy salad
The Ship & Pilot’s Signature Tower Burgers
All served in a brioche bun with chunky chips, homemade onion rings, relish:
Beef 8oz /16oz – 9.95 / 11.95
Buttermilk Chicken 9.95
TOPPINGS (£1.00 EACH) MOZZARELLA | BLUE CHEESE | BRIE | BACON | MUSHROOM
All served with crisps and side salad
Choose Your Bread
Sliced brown bread | Sliced white bread | White baguette
Homemade Fish Finger – 7.50
King Prawn Marie Rose – 7.50
Smoked Salmon & Crème Fraiche – 7.50
BLT – 6.50
Cheddar Cheese & Pickle – 6.50
Cheddar Cheese & Gammon Ham – 6.50
Bacon, Brie & Cranberry – 6.50
Chicken & Bacon – 6.50
Cheddar Cheese, Tomato & Onion – 6.50
All served on white bread with crisps and side salad
Bacon, Cheddar Cheese & Tomato – 7.00
Cheddar Cheese & Gammon Ham – 7.00
Bacon, Brie & Cranberry – 7.00
Chicken & Bacon – 7.00
Cheddar Cheese, Tomato & Onion – 7.00
Halloumi & Tomato – 7.00
Ice Cream – 2.95
(3 Scoops) Your choice of vanilla, strawberry or chocolate ice cream
Sticky Toffee Pudding – 4.50
Butter scotch sauce (+ Add a scoop of ice cream for £1)
Belgian Waffle – 4.50
Maple syrup and your choice of ice cream
Hot Chocolate Pudding – 4.50
With your choice of ice cream or custard
Crumble Of The Day – 4.50
Please see specials board or ask at the bar for today’s crumble of the day.
Americano - 2.50
Espresso - 2.00
Cappucino - 2.50
Latte - 2.50
Mocha - 3.00
Hot Chocolate - 3.00
Tea - 2.00
English Breakfast, Earl Grey, Green Tea
Monday : Closed
Tuesday : 5:00pm -11.00pm
Wednesday - Friday : 12.00pm -11.00pm
Saturday : 12.00pm -12.00am
Sunday : 12.00pm -10.00pm
Food Serving Times
Daytime Menu : 1:00pm-5.00pm
Evening Menu : 6:00pm-9.00pm*
Sunday Menu : 12:00pm-7.30pm
* Last food orders 8:30pm when live music is on
10 Broad Street